Forum

Welcome Guest! You can not login or register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Tecate  
#1 Posted : 18 January 2014 18:25:02(UTC)

Membership: Standard
United States

Many offers that you will do will leave behind what is called a "tracking cookie", and basically logs your IP address and other information needed for the advertiser to give you credit when the offer is completed correctly.

The problem with these tracking cookies is that they will retain the info gathered on your PC, and if you attempt another offer, it will probably not credit because it will tell the advertiser that your info is already in the system.

Some offers will also contain malware, which can be anything from tracking cookies to key loggers. These can be found mostly in download offers, and can be a serious threat to any personal info you may have stored on your PC.

To help get rid of any junk files, tracking cookies, or possible malware, here are some useful (and safe) free programs that you can download.

Anti-Virus:
AVG Free Edition

Junk Cleaners:
CCleaner
Cookie Culler (This is an add-on extension for Fire Fox)

Malware:
Malwarebytes
Fixio (Shareware, for use of all features, you need to purchase the full version)
SpyBot: Search and Destroy

There are many different web browsers that people use to connect to the internet. Some of them work really well for doing offers, and others aren't so great. There are even some that should never be used to complete offers, as they work off a proxy server and will get your account blocked and banned.

Good Web Browsers:
FireFox (ranks 1st for use while completing offers, especially download offers)

Google Chrome (ranks 2nd for use while completing offers)

Internet Explorer (ranks 3rd for use while completing offers)

Safari (I have never used this browser, but have heard that it does work pretty decent while using it to complete offers)

Bad Browsers (NEVER USE THESE!!)
**WARNING** Each of the browsers below work off a proxy server, and will get your account blocked and or banned if you use them to complete offers!
AOL
Opera
Netscape

Whichever browser you decide to use, make sure and switch between them every once in a while and clear junk/histories files before and after each offer.

Edited by moderator 20 January 2014 18:43:44(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Always be yourself ... Unless you can be a unicorn. Then ALWAYS be a unicorn.

DylanHameleers  
#2 Posted : 03 January 2018 21:21:34(UTC)

Membership: Standard
Netherlands

But what if i [censored]t to be a potato... Am i allowed to be myself then?