Forum

Welcome Guest! You can not login or register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
TomB  
#1 Posted : 15 July 2015 15:34:29(UTC)

Membership: Standard
United Kingdom

Hi Everyone,

I'm Tom the lead admin here at Earn Doing and all the way from the United Kingdom.

My role on the site is to keep the site running by performing day to day tasks, supporting all of our members and make sure we keep making the site better.

In the real world I'm a software developer for a multi-billion euro IT company working on multi-million pound IT contracts building new applications and systems for governments and private companies.

As well as keeping Earn Doing going I'm a massive gamer, regular cinema goer and spend a lot of time eating out.

To contact me use the shoutbox, send in a ticket or post in the forum and I'll get back to you

Tom Billington
Earn Doing Admin

Edited by user 15 July 2015 15:37:15(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

jimshad  
#2 Posted : 15 July 2015 15:50:25(UTC)

Membership: Moderator
United States

I have been doing GPT for over 5 years and Earn Doing is by far the best site I have been on.Admin is always making improvements to the site that helps me to earn more.Just check out my payment proofs in the forum they are older proofs but I earn just as much or more.Being a Mod on the site I know what I am saying is true. I test all new and improved walls to make sure they credit and post to the contest if applicable. If you need any help just send a shout box message and I will be happy to help you BigGrin

Edited by user 23 December 2016 02:02:32(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

thanks 1 user thanked jimshad for this useful post.
make on 06/12/2015(UTC)